Piggy Paint Sets are fantastic gifts for little girls and moms too! What kid doesn’t love nail polish? Especially when it’s free from all the harsh smelly chemicals!
Piggy Paint Nail Polish is non-toxic, non-smelly and made from safe natural ingredients. It does not contain any formaldehyde, toluene, phthalates, BPA, ethyacetate or acetone.
* Piggy Paint is safe for children and during pregnancy!
* Low Odour
* Water-based formula
* Made in the USA
* Fun, vibrant colours
* Dries to a hard, durable finish
Piggy Paint Ingredients
Water, acrylates copolymers, melia azadirachta (neem oil). May contain: mica, red 34 lake, ultramarines, titanium dioxide, iron oxide pigments.
Directions for application:
* Wash hands with soap and water.
* Apply 2-3 thin coats of Piggy Paint.
* Air dry 60 seconds.
* Blow dry polished nails for 1 minute with hair dryer set on warm heat/low blower setting. For safety purposes, please follow manufacturer’s instructions on blow dryer and always monitor your child.
Since most young children are squirmy during the drying process of any polish, we suggest singing songs to pass the time. Two rounds of the “ABC’s” should make 60 seconds pass by very quickly. Make “Piggy Painting” a bonding experience for you and your child.
Do I have to use a blow dryer to dry their nails?
No, but it is recommended for maximum chip resistance. Since Piggy Paint is water-based and does not contain harsh chemicals, it takes longer for its ultimate hardness to be reached. The blow dryer just speeds up this process.
Another alternative is to wait and polish your child’s nails after bath time, before they go to bed. This will allow the polish to cure overnight.